The exhibition centre is in a strategic position. It is just a few minutes from the centre of Verona, the railway station and the entrance to the motorway, with Catullo airport about 10 Km away. A specific carpark is reserved for exhibiters and there are numerous others for visitors.
There are also information points and public utility services.
- A22 motorway: exit at “Verona Nord”, then take “Tangenziale Sud” (Vicenza direction) to Verona, take exit n. 6 for Alpo and follow the signposts for “Fiera”; distance: 7 Km
- A4 motorway: exit at “Verona Sud” and follow the signposts for “Fiera”; distance: 1 Km
Valerio Catullo Airport handles about 250,000 transit passengers and is one of the leading Italian airports.
It is only about 12 Km from the Exhibition Centre and operates daily connections between Verona and the main Italian and European cities.
How to reach Veronafiere from Valerio Catullo Airport:
- By car: from the Airport take the ring-road (tangenziale) towards Villafranca and the Verona Sud motorway exit and then follow the signposts for “Fiera”
- Shuttle buses: Shuttle buses directly serve the Exhibition Centre-Airport-Railway Station route during Shows; other means of transport to reach the Airport on non-Show days. (travel time – about 20 min)
The main railway station is Verona Porta Nuova: it is only a few minutes from Veronafiere by bus or taxi.
Shuttle bus services to and from the railway station are available during Exhibitions.
For more information, visit the event web site.
Useful contacts – Railway Station:
- Trenitalia Call Center and tickets: 892021 – open 24/7
- Customer service: +39 045 8024271 (mon/fri 9-13 and 14-17)
- Services for the disabled: 199 303060 (national number) – service available every day 7-21
- Trenitalia Web Site: www.trenitalia.it
- Radiotaxi Call Center – +39 045 532666 (15 lines), 24h including holidays
- Web Site: www.radiotaxiverona.it
LINE 21, 22 – stop: Viale dell’Agricoltura
LINE 61 – stop: Viale del Lavoro
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
- BOVE: “INNOVABIOMED, A NATIONAL EVENT FOR THE BIOMEDICAL INDUSTRY, AN UNMET NEED” January 3, 2018
- NICOLINI: “WE ARE NOW AT THE START LINE” January 3, 2018
- INNOVABIOMED: ONE TO ONE BUSINESS MEETINGS January 3, 2018
- WORKSHOP – TETRACON: “THE CYBER SECURITY IN THE COMPANY ENVIRONMENT” January 3, 2018