The “Città della Speranza” IRP is chaired by Prof. Giuseppe Basso, a pediatrician known internationally for his studies on lymphoblastic and myeloid leukemia, Director of the Pediatric Oncohematology Clinic in Padova and Full Professor of Pediatrics at the Faculty of Medicine of ‘University of Padova, directed by Prof. Antonella Viola, world-renowned immunologist and Professor of General Pathology of the School of Medicine of the University of Padova.
The Institute takes additional advantages by the scientific guidance of a group of internationally renowned scientists, then Scientific Advisory Board – built and driven by Prof. Lorenzo Moretta, former director of the Gaslini Institute of Genoa, also includes Prof. Ilaria Capua, director of the “One Health” project “University of Florida, and Prof. Andrea Biondi, Director of the Pediatric Clinic of the University of Milan-Bicocca San Gerardo Hospital.
At Innovabiomed the IRP will present a workshop developed through five talks in which the following topics will be extensively covered:
- Advanced diagnostics in Pediatric Oncohaematology
- Flow cytometry
- Molecular genetics and new 3D approaches
- The FlowInLab portal and E-learning
- Exosomes and liquid biopsy
- Prof. Giuseppe Basso – Director of the Pediatric Oncoematology Clinic, Department of Health of Women and Children, University of Padova;
- Dr. Barbara Buldini – Researcher in the Department of Health of Women and Child, University of Padova, Pediatric Oncohaematology Clinic;
- Dr. Martina Pigazzi – Researcher in the Department of Health of Women and Children, University of Padova and at the Pediatric Research Institute;
- Dr. Andrea Zangrando – Researcher at the Pediatric Research Institute and at the Pediatric Oncohematology Clinic, Department of Women’s and Child Health, University of Padova
- Dr. Lara Mussolin – Researcher at the Department of Health of Women and Children, University of Padova and at the Pediatric Research Institute Città della Speranza and Pediatric Oncoematology Clinic.